"I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones, and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life." ~Sylvia Plath

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Shades, Tones, and Variations

While it may mean sleep sometimes takes a back seat, I want.  And why do I want?  I want to live and feel all the shades, tones, and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life.  (Sylvia Plath said it more eloquently than I ever could.)  
I'm hoping to use this blog to account for my mental and physical experiences in life.

Dandelion photo used under Creative Commons license from rustman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...