"I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones, and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life." ~Sylvia Plath

Saturday, April 23, 2011

April 1-14

It is hard to believe that flowers would bloom during the dreary spring we are suffering through, but I guess they are a bit tougher than me.  I am waiting for the sun and warmth to truly let my energy blossom and feel carefree.  The blossoms are breathtaking and serve as a reminder that spring is here, whether it seems like it or not, and that summer is just around the corner!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free digital slideshow

To view all my 365project photos, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...