"I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones, and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life." ~Sylvia Plath

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter

John, Jamie, Mom, and I spent the days baking bread, making rice krispie treat eggs rolled in spring sprinkles, and dying Easter eggs ... all in all, a fun-filled day!









We really enjoy using not just the typical, dip your egg dyes, but to also "paint" on our eggs using food coloring.
 





 

Instead of using the standard white crayon to draw on the eggs, I like using a silver crayon.  The silver looks great with the dye.








 I'm looking forward to lots of hard boiled eggs as snacks and egg salad for lunch over the next several days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...