"I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones, and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life." ~Sylvia Plath

Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 1-8

Here begins the first week of my 365 project . . . 51 more weeks to go.  If you're interested you can check out my 365 Project site.  You're welcome to view pictures there, but it is not necessary as I'll be posting them all here as well :)
Since I don't find blogger to be very picture friendly (any help/suggestions/tips for adding and arranging pictures is welcome), I am going to be experimenting with a variety of slideshow type applications.  I'm testing out PictureTrail here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...