"I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones, and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life." ~Sylvia Plath

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Spring

seeds
peat potsmini greenhouseIn honor of the first day of spring I planted my herbs - thyme, basil, parsley, and dill.  I have found the easiest way to grow things from seed is to invest in a little "greenhouse" from Lowes or Wal-Mart.  They come in a variety of sizes.  I choose the smallest one since I'm not planting an entire garden.  I'll keep a few for myself to re-pot into larger containers and I'll give some to my parents.   I'm sure I'll still have many extra plants ... so if you are interested, put in your request now :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Looking forward to summer meals on the patio, made with your fresh herbs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...