"I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones, and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life." ~Sylvia Plath

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February 7-13

I've been using PictureTrail for most of my photo slide shows, but I just discovered GoodWidgets and I really like it.  Uploading the pictures is a little more time intensive, but the final product is great:)  If you have any suggestions for places to create photo slide show widgets, let me know ... I'd love to test them out!


Powered by GoodWidgets.com

Entire 365 collection is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...