"I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones, and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life." ~Sylvia Plath

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February 21-27

Finally, I am all caught up on my picture posts.  I need to not let that happen again ... too much work.  The more time that passes, the more daunting the task of catching up is!
I used ImageLoop to create this photo slide show.  I really like the large size of this slide show.

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...