"I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones, and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life." ~Sylvia Plath

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

August - 365 Project

Whew - this 365 project is quite an undertaking.  I'm definitely behind and I've come to terms with the fact that I'll always be behind.  Also, I used to take tons of pictures of a subject, choose the best one, and then take another tons of pictures on another subject, and continue that process for each day of the month.  Too much work!  So, I'm just using all the pictures I've taken of a subject (as long as they're half decent) and using them.  I actually enjoy seeing the variations on a single subject, so I like the change for more than one reason. 

Since I had so many photos to show at once (an entire month), I created a powerpoint and uploaded it to SlideShare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...