"I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones, and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life." ~Sylvia Plath

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pumpkin Chip Muffins

Delicious!  I have yet to taste a more delicious muffin (read: dessert disguised as a muffin).  So, naturally, I make them at least once every year :)

Ingredients
1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
2 cups sugar
4 eggs
1 1/2 cup vegetable oil
3 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
2 cups (12 oz) semi-sweet choc. chips

Directions
1.  In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, pumpkins, and oil until smooth
2.  Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
3.  Add to the pumpkin mixture and mix well.
4.  Fold in the chocolate chips.
5.  Fill paper-lined muffin tins 3/4 full.
6.  Bake for 16-20 minutes at 400F
7.  Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...